This is Ms. Alexandra Dulauroy; she is the beautiful ex-girlfriend of French soccer player Samuel Umtiti, is a French professional footballer who plays as a center-back for Spanish club Barcelona and the France national team.
Umtiti began his professional career with Lyon in 2012, winning the Coupe de France and Trophée des Champions that year. He totaled 170 games and three goals before a €25 million transfer to Barcelona in 2016.
After winning 47 caps and scoring three goals at youth level, including winning the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup, Umtiti made his senior debut for France at UEFA Euro 2016, where his nation reached the final, and also later took part at the 2018 FIFA World Cup. In the latter competition’s semi-final, he scored the only goal of the match against Belgium.
Umtiti is the youngest of four siblings born in Yaounde, Cameroon, was two when his family relocated to Lyon, France; three years later Samuel started playing for FC Menival and subsequently with Olympique Lyonnais.
In 2016, agreed to a five-year contract with Barcelona; made his debut with the Spanish team on August 18, 2016, against Sevilla.
Umtiti’s name was added by Didier Deschamps on the 23-man that represented France at the Euro 2016; then again at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
Samuel Umtiti seems to be single at the moment, however, there was a time when he dated the lovely French stunner, Alexandra Dulauroy Avila.
Here are 5 things you didn’t know about Alexandra Dularoy:
- -Madame Dulauroy originally from Lyon, France, also comes from a Colombian descent family.
- -Alexandra is 30 years of age.
- -Dularoy competed in several bikini contests and continues to work out to maintain her beautiful toned frame.
- -She currently is the administration manager at Capi Ombre in Rhone-Alpes, France.
- -Furthermore, photos of Umtiti with Alexandra appeared between 2016 to late 2017; the pair seemed to have parted ways early in 2018.
You can find her on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/alexandra_dulauroy/
Join the Conversation