Meet Tatyana Campillo; she is the pretty wife of Spanish soccer player Sergio Escudero. Her hubby is the 5’9 left back for the Spanish club Sevilla FC.
Sergio Escudero Palomo was born on 2 September 1989 in Valladolid, Spain. He performs at the position of a left back.
Escudero was trained in the Betis Valladolid academy but made his pro-football debut in 2008 playing for Murcia. That match against UD Salamanca was a 2-1 victory for the footballer’s team.
In 2010 Sergio moved to Schalke 04 for €2.5 million and signed a four-year contract with the club from Gelsenkirchen. In the autumn the same year the back made his first Euro Cups appearance in the Champions League 0-0 draw with Israeli side Hapoel at Bloomfield Stadium.
2011 Escudero lifted the DFB-Pokal and the DFL-Supercup.
later in 2013 he served a loan spell at Getafe and joined the club on a permanent basis at the end of the season.
After two years, on 3 July 2015, Escudero signed a four deal with the FC Sevilla. Well, he scored his first goal for the club against Valencia CF at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán Stadium. In his first season, Escudero played second-fiddle for the club. But, he also played other 27 matches in his first year.
Furthermore, he also helped his team win the final of the UEFA Europa League against Liverpool. In November 2016, for the first time, he was called for the international match for the Spanish national team against Macedonia and England.
Here are 5 Facts about Tatyana Campillo:
- -The lovely Tatyana was born Tayana Campillo Simon on December 21, 1986, in Madrid, Spain.
- -Sergio’s pretty gal once a figure skater, competed internationally until the age of 16, after suffering a career-ending injury.
- -Figure skating stuck to Tatyana, however from the sidelines as a trainer and judge. A graduate of Tecnico Superior en Animacion de Actividades Fisico Deportivas was a trainer at Club Patin Saraqusta, she is nowadays a trainer at Club Patin La Puebla de Alfinden.
- -Furthermore, Tatyana and Sergio tied the knot on June 4, 2016, at the Palacio Condes de Gamazo in Valladolid, Spain.
- -They welcomed their beautiful son Marco on February 10, 2017.
Check her out on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/tatyana_cs?lang=en
Join the Conversation