Claudia Nainggolan is the lovely and beautiful wife of Radja Nainggolan; her husband is the Belgium midfielder for Inter Milan. He previously played for Roma and Cagliari before starting his professional career with the Italian Club Piacenza.
Prior to moving to Italy, Radja played for Germival Beerchot. In addition to that, Nainggolan is on the squad of the Belgium National team; however, he wasn’t on the roster at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil and then again in the 2018 World Cup in Russia, therefore he decided to quit his international career.
Like many of the current generation of talented Belgium internationals, Radja Nainggolan hails from a multi-cultural background and left his homeland at a young age to pursue his footballing career. It’s a familiar path to that of Vincent Kompany, Marouane Fellaini and Romelu Lukaku, who have all found themselves at major clubs in recent years.
Nainggolan’s route is somewhat different from his team-mates’. The 26-year-old is undoubtedly a product of his tough upbringing. Abandoned shortly after he was born by his Indonesian father, Roma’s midfield pitbull was raised by his Flemish mother, who worked long hours to overcome the heavy debts and tough Antwerp neighborhood she and her family had been left in. “It was not easy for me,” he later admitted. It got tougher when his mother Lizi passed away in 2010, shortly after he had signed a permanent contract with Cagliari.
Here are 5 things you need to know about Claudia and Radja Nainggolan:
- -Italian stunner Claudia formerly known as Claudia Lai, tied the knot to her soccer stud on May 23, 2011.
- -They have two adorable daughters together, Aysha (b. 2012) and Mailey (b. 2016). Radja has two older daughters from a previous relationship.
- -In 2014, the couple made headlines when according to media Claudia went to the hospital to treat her injuries following a domestic abuse.
- -Allegedly Radja attacked Claudia on the street while their daughter watched them from the car.
- -Radja said there were problems with his marriage, but he never at any point use violence on his wife or their children.
You can find Claudia Nainggolan on Instagram here