Meet Rachel Legrain-Trapani She is a former beauty pageant titleholder, however more important to us is that according to sources, she is the current girlfriend of French soccer player Benjamin Pavard.
Benjamin Pavard is an international France team player. He was born on 28 March 1996 and his birthplace is Maubeuge, France. Pavard has played in Lille B, Lille, VfB Stuttgart club and France football team. Generally, his playing position is Defender.
His height is 6 feet 1 inches or 6’1”. At present, the France team international World ranking is number 6 and they recently became World Champions by completely dominating the Russia World Cup.
Footballer Pavard made his first club career in the Lille team. On 31 January 2015, he made his Ligue 1 debut against FC Nantes playing the full game in a 1-1 away draw. On 15 March 2015, he scored appearance in a 3-0 came home victory against Stade Rennais.
Pavard moved to VfB Stuttgart signing a four-year deal on 30 August 2016. Pavard was accepted by Frances coach Didier Deschamps for the friendly matches with Wales and Germany on 6 November 2017. On 10 November 2017, he started his first debut against Wales.
Here are 6 things you need to know about Rachel Legrain-Trapani:
- -Rachel Legrain-Trapani, the daughter of Italian immigrants was born in Saint-Saulve on August 31, 1988.
- -Her parents divorced when she was still a little girl and her mom Silvana a secretary raised first by herself; Rachel has two half-brothers Ruben and Melvin.
- -She graduated with honors in 2006, from the Lycée Henri-Martin in Saint-Quentin where she studied literacy.
- -In 2006, at the age of 18, she was crowned Miss Picardie, and Miss France a year later.
- -Rachel also a radio and television host made her acting debut on Karim Hachemi ‘s 2011 film Quinte Flush.
- -Prior to Pavard, Rachel Legrain-Trapani dated Olympic hurdler Ladji Doucoure; subsequently married French soccer player Aurelien Capoue on June 8, 2013; he is the father of her son Gianni, born on December 23, 2013.
Join the Conversation