This lovely lady is Deborah Panzokou; she is the longtime girlfriend and baby mama of Belgium soccer player Thomas Meunier. Belgian professional footballer Thomas Meunier, who currently plays for club Paris Saint-Germain and represents his national team Belgium as a right back wearing the Jersey number 9 with the alongside players like Neymar and Edison Cavani.
He has the standing height of 6 Feet 3 Inch tall and his weight is 82 kg. This 26 years old miracle footballer has previously played for the clubs including Vitro and Brugge.
He began his youth career at age 5 in the RUS Saint-Ode youth academy. In 2006, he moved to Belgian club Virton, with whom he would make his professional debut in 2009.
He is the player of Belgium so he is Belgian by nationality. His ethnicity is white and he grew up with the passion of footballer, his Zodiac sign is Virgo.
Meunier further switched to French club Paris Saint-Germain on 3rd July 2016 and has a five-year deal with the club. He launched his first competitive career for the club PSG on 6th August 2016 and launched his league career on 28 August 2016 in the match against AS Monaco. Furthermore, he is still playing for the club.
Here are 5 facts about Thomas Meunier and Deborah Panzokou:
- -Thomas Meunier was born to Belgian parents on 12 September 1991 in Sainte-Ode, Belgium.
- -When it comes to his personal life, Meunier is not a married person but he is in a relationship with his beautiful girlfriend named Deborah Panzokou since High school.
- -Besides from his delight, Meunier was also involved as a factory worker for auto parts. After the completion of school, he received a diploma. Additionally, he was interested in arts.
- -24-year-old Deborah born to Sicilian and Congolose parents gave birth to her and Thomas’ first child together, a boy named Landrys on November 7, 2015;
- -They welcomed their second child, this time a girl in April 2018.
You can find Deborah on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/d.borah/