This lovely creature is Sara Salamo. Sara is the stunning new girlfriend of Spanish soccer player Isco Alarcon, a midfielder for Real Madrid and the Spain National team.
Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez, commonly known as Isco, plays for Real Madrid and the national youth team of Spain in the attacking midfield.
A product of Valencia youth system, he debuted in an official match for the club against Logroñés in the Copa del Rey tournament. That game was won with the help of Isco as he scored 2 times.
His first La Liga match took place on November 14, 2010 against Getafe where his team gained a 2-0 victory. The footballer was allowed to the field on the 73rd minute as a replacement to Aritz Aduriz. Having helped the second team to accomplish their return to the Tercera Isco moved to Málaga for €6 million fee. There he made his first start in a 3-1 victory over Racing Santander on November 21, 2011. After that he was more and more involved into the starting 11 and earned respectful 69 appearances with 14 goals for the club. Having become the leading playmaker of Malaga Isco was lured away to Real Madrid in the summer 2013.
As for the international career Isco participated in the World Cup among the players under 17. His squad took the 3rd place while Isco scored thrice. He was called up to every youth national team since he was 15.
Prior to dating Sara, Isco dated Victoria Calderon, mother of his son Francisco born in August 2014. After Victoria, Isco dated mode; Carmen Munoz.
Here are 5 things you should know about Sara Salamo:
- -Sara was born Sara Ainhoa Concepcion Salamo in Santa Cruz de Tenerife on January 20, 1992.
- -She made her acting debut at the age of 11, in a short film directed by her father.
- -Sara Salamo studied acting while she was still in school, but it was until she turned 18 and while living in Madrid, that she landed her big acting gig in the t.v. series Arrayan.
- -Sara has starred in various television series and films in Spain; subsequently in 2016, appeared as a stewardess in Andy Tennant’s film Wild Oats alongside Shirley Maclaine and Jessica Lange.
- -Sara Salamo played Rocio in the 2018 film Every Knows with Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem, this same year she appeared in Dark Building and The Glorious Seven.
You can find sara on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/sarasalamo/