Amelia Ossa Llorente
Meet Amelia Ossa Llorente; she is the stunning wife of French soccer player Lucas Hernandez. Amelia’s 6’0? left back for Atletico Madrid and the France National Team.
Hernandez was 11, when he joined Atletico Madrid in 2007. Lucas is one of two sons of a former soccer player Jean-Francois; his old man also a left back who like his sons played for Atletico Madrid. Hernandez’ little brother Theo, 20 plays for Real Madrid.
Lucas Hernandez became a regular feature of the Atletico B team towards the end of the 2014-15 season, and made his first appearance for the senior side in December of the following campaign, completing a full 90 minutes in his side’s 3-0 Copa del Rey win over CE L’Hospitalet.
He has since been a semi-regular feature of Diego Simeone’s matchday squad. Having made four La Liga starts and an additional two substitute appearances this season, as Lucas appears to have leapfrogged 21-year-old Uruguay international Jose Gimenez in the pecking order.
Though predominantly a central defender, many of Lucas’ outings this term have come at left-back, where he has demonstrated robust physicality, pace and tremendous crossing ability.
Here are 6 things you need to know about Amelia Ossa Llorente:
- -Lucas and Amelia tied the knot in June 2017, in Las Vegas, they spent their honeymoon in the Bahamas; but before their nuptials, they went through a rough patch
- -On February 21, 2017, Lucas and Amelia were both sentenced to 31 days of community service for acts of “domestic violence”.
- -According to the police report, they arrested an intoxicated Lucas Hernandez in the suburbs of Madrid, after a fight with Amelia Llorente who had also become aggressive at him.
- -In addition to this sentence, a judge ordered a mutual separation of six months to both parties.
- -But they couldn’t stay apart from each other; four months after their sentence, in June 2017, they were arrested at Madrid airport while returning from vacation.
- =30-year-old Amelia from Madrid, Spain is currently pregnant with their first child, a son they will name Martin.
Join the Conversation