This brunette is Kathryn Mayorga; she is the 34-year-old Las Vegas Native who claimed Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo raped her on June 12, 2009. At the time CR allegedly paid her a large amount of cash to keep her mouth shut about the incident along with a non-disclosure agreement which she regrets signing.
I’ve had like these serious breakdowns — and again, blaming of the rape. And I blame him, and I blame myself for signing that thing.”
According to Ms. Mayorga, she was 25 and model when she met the Portuguese father of four at a nightclub in 2009; there are several photos of them at the club. Ronaldo subsequently invited her and a friend to his penthouse at the Palms Hotel to watch the view of Las Vegas Strip.
Kathryn said she agreed and also agreed to take a swim in his swimming pool; she went to change to a bathroom where the Juventus star allegedly assaulted her.
“When he was finished he still didn’t want to let me go. He looked at me, full of guilt and started calling me ‘baby’.
“I can’t remember exactly what he said but he said sorry, asking if I had pain. Then he went down on his knees and said: ‘99% of me is a good guy, I just don’t know about the other 1%’”
She filed a rape report the following day, but CR7 allegedly said it has been consensual; Ms. Mayorga hired a lawyer who came out with a $287,000 out-of-court settlement, where she agreed to never go public with her allegations.
34-year-old Kathryn Mayorga born on October 12, 1983, was an Elementary School Teacher at Clark County School District.