This pretty gal is Lena Stiffel; the girlfriend of the young German soccer player Julian Draxler. Her boyfriend is currently playing for Paris Saint Germain. He also played for Wolfsburg and prior to that, he played with Schalke in the Bundesliga.
The first thing any football fan, pundit or coach will notice about Julian Draxler is his fleet-footedness and ability to use both legs with equal accuracy, a skill that a relatively few players can boast of. The winger has played for some heavyweights in Germany and France. He started his career in Germany at the age of 17 with Schalke 04. Draxler’s career would subsequently take him to VfL Wolfsburg in 2015, and French titan PSG in 2017. He has played alongside global talents like Neymar, Kylian Mbappe, Di Maria, and Cavani.
Lena for sure became famous after the 2014 World Cup, when Julian pulled her out from the crowd and into the field after they beat Argentina.
Here are 5 facts about Lena Stiffel:
- -Lena Stiffel met Julian while they both attended the same school (actually met while they were in the fifth grade); they have been an item for about three years.
- -The youngsters don’t live together but they do enjoy vacationing together; she is often seen at the stadium where his team plays; she is definitely the supportive type.
- -Photographed during the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Semi Final match between Brazil and Germany at Estadio Mineirao on July 8, 2014, in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
- -Lena is only a year younger than Julian.
- -we found out that Julian and Lena became engaged in 2017, no wedding date has been set thus far.
Unfortunately, there is not much info available on the gorgeous Lena; she likes to keep a low profile and although she hangs out with her soccer star she doesn’t give any interviews about their status.
Join the Conversation