Meet the lovely Millie Savage; she is the longtime girlfriend of English soccer player John Stones. Her the 6’2 stud is a center back for Manchester City and the England Nationa Team. Stones played for Barnsley and Everton prior to signing with Manchester City in 2016.
John Stones was born on 28 May 1994 Barnsley, England and his full name is John Stones. He has not much educational experience and he went to the Penistone Grammar School. John Stones is not married yet.
One of the influential names in the football world, John Stones today is acting as a center back defender in the team Manchester City and the national team of England. His teammates include Raheem Sterling and Kevin De Bruyne. In addition to this, the footballer has played several renowned clubs like Barnsley, Manchester City, and Everton.
In 2001, John joined the academy of Barnsley and started to perform for the junior squad of the club. It took the footballer ten years to develop his skills and give the final touch to all preparations for a professional start.
John Stones wears Jersey number 5 and his skills in the field make people appreciated. He is a hardworking and versatile player in the field.
Initially joined the Englan U-20 squad in May 2013, made his debut a month later against Uruguay; Gareth Southgate added his name to the 23-man that represented England at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, Stones scored his first two goals against Panama.
Here are 5 things you need to know about John Stones and Millie Savage
- -Millie Savage met John when she was 12, in South Yorkshire and started dating when they both 15;
- -They live together on their £3.5million Cheshire mansion
- -He bought the house after he was caught cheating on her with Jessica Peaty.
- -Not only did Stones bought the house, but he also got a tattoo of Millie’s face on his arm to prove his loyalty.
- -24-year-old Millie Savage attended Penistone Grammar School; according to British tabloids, Millie and Stones have a young daughter together.