This lovely lady is Rebekah Vardy; she is the gorgeous wife of English soccer player, Jamie Vardy.
In 2002, Jamie started to play football in Sheffield Wednesday, from where he moved to Stocksbridge Park Steels the following year.
In 2010, the striker completed a move to FC Halifax Town and spent one year with the new team. Vardy confirmed his reputation as a talented goalscorer by firing 29 goals in 41 games during the season. The footballer’s stellar performance drew the attention of various clubs, including Fleetwood Town, which secured Jamie’s services in 2011. The player made 36 appearances and found the net 31 times for the team for one year.
In the summer 2012, Vardy sealed a deal with English side Leicester City and scored three goals in 15 matches for the new club as of November 2012.
Here are 5 things you need to know about Rebekah Vardy and Jamie Vardy:
- -Rebekah, formerly known as Rebekah Nicholson was born on February 17, 1982. Mrs. Vardy has two beautiful children from a previous relationship, Jamie’s too has a child of his own, seven-year-old Ella.
- -Before their 2016’s wedding, and according to ESPN Jamie Vardy moved his wedding date in order to be available to play for England at Euro 2016.
- -Rebekah and Jamie finally tied the knot on May 25, 2016, at Peckforton Castle in Cheshire. Sofia, their eldest daughter walked the aisle as her flower girl
- -Their daughter Sofia was born in November 2014, their son Finley Jaiden in January 2017; Rebekah’s older children are Megan 12, and son Taylor, 7.
- -In 2017, Rebekah competed on I’m A Celebrity..Get Me Out Of Here in Australia, she was the third contested to be eliminated. “I’ve had the most amazing time – but I’m so glad Sofia to get out of there! It was an amazing experience and something I will never, ever forget.”
You can find Becky Vardy on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/beckyvardy/
Join the Conversation