Raquel Mauri Rakitic
Raquel Mauri Rakitic aka Raquel Rakitic; she is the beautiful Spanish Wag who won the heart of Croatian soccer player Ivan Rakitic. Ivan Rakitic is a Croatian midfielder.
He started his career at a local club FC Mölhin-Riburg. Already in 2002 aged 14, he appeared in Basel. Three years later he was promoted to the main squad and on August 29, 2005, he was honored to represent his club in the UEFA Cup. He scored 11 times in 33 games and became the second-best goal scorer after Mladen Petri?. By the end of that season, he was named the best player of the Swiss championship.
In 2007 he moved to FC Schalke 04 on a 4-year deal. He made his first appearance there on August 10 against the champions – VfB Stuttgart. The game ended in a draw 2-2 where Ivan scored 5 minutes after the starting whistle. He also helped his club qualify for the Champions League quarterfinals.
Rakitic signed for Sevilla FC on January 28, 2011, in a 4-year deal. In February 2011 he played his first match for the new club. That was a game against Malaga and Ivan spent 90 minutes on the pitch. He soon turned into one of the most influential midfielders in Spanish football and helped Sevilla to win Europa League title in 2014. Shortly after that Rakitic was lured to Barcelona.
Here are 6 things you need to know about Mrs. Raquel Mauri Rakitic:
- -According to Spanish media Rakitic’s wife, Raquel Rakitic was born in Olmo in Sevilla.
- -It was while Ivan played there that they met in 2011 and started dating.
- They met in a bar where she worked as a waitress.
- -Ivan and Raquel finally got married on April 11, 2013.
- -At that time Raquel was heavily pregnant with their daughter Althea who was born on July 12, 2013.
- -Later on May 1, 2016, they welcomed their second daughter Althea.
You can find Raquel Mauri Rakitic on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/raquel_mauri/