Amra Silajdzic Dzeko
This stunning gal is Amra Silajdzic Dzeko; a Bosnian model, but first and foremost she is the beautiful wife of Bosnian soccer player Edin Džeko. The 6’4? striker for Serie A Club Roma and Bosnia and Herzegovina National Team.
He grew up with a sister named Merima. He married Amra Silajdzic in 2014 and had a daughter in 2016. They welcomed a boy named Dani the following year in September.
Bosnian striker who joined the Premier League’s Manchester City in 2011 after spending four seasons with VfL Wolfsburg. He became a member of the Bosnia and Herzegovina national team in 2007.
Edin also played for Teplice, VfL Wolfsburg, and Machester City prior to joining Roma in 2015, initially as a loan from Manchester City. He eventually signed with Eusebio Di Francesco’s team on August 12, 2015.
Here are 5 Things you Should Know About Amra Silajdzic Dzeko
- -Džeko’s Wife Amra a model and actress was born on October 1, 1984, in Sarajevo. She started modeling in 2002 when at the age of 16, won the Metropolitan Top Model contest in France, she signed with Elite Models in Paris not long after that.
- -When it comes to acting Amra made her acting debut in the 2011 television series CSI; NY as Sass Dumonde; the following year she appeared on Entourage and as Scarlett Dax in the 2011 Film Gothic Assasins.
- -She appeared in Enrique Iglesias’ music video for the song No Me Digas Que No and on Taio Cruz’s music video for the song Dynamite. The next year she appeared in Blake Shelton’s music video for the song Honey Bee.
- -Amra Silajdži? Džeko is the proud momma of three beautiful children daughter Sofija born on November 1, 2003, from her first marriage to Serbian businessman Vladimir Vicentijevic (married in 2001 and divorced in 2007).
- -Amra married Edin Džeko in 2014, they started dating in 2011; together they have two children; daughter Una born on February 2, 2016, and son Dani born on September 9, 2017.
You can find her on Instagram here