Meet Andrea Duro; she is a Spanish actress who until recently was the girlfriend of soccer player Javier Chicharito Hernandez, he is a football star of Mexican origin competing for West Ham United since summer 2017. His previous teams were the Mexican club Guadalajara, Manchester United, Real Madrid, and Bayer 04. Moreover, he is the part of the national team in his native country. He is regarded as one of the greatest scorers in Mexico.
Javier Hernandez, also known as “Chicharito,” was born on June 1, 1988 in Guadalajara, Mexico. He was born into a family of football players, as his father and grandfather both played for the Mexican national team. Javier’s father was nicknamed “Chicharo,” or pea, for his green eyes. This landed Javier with the nickname “Chicharito”, or little pea. Javier Hernandez managed to be the first Mexican player to join Manchester United, and he is clearly a great asset to the national team.
Hernandez has been a member of the Mexican National Team since 2009, and he has become an integral part of the team. He has appeared in three World Cups thus far (including the ongoing Russia world cup) in his career. In 2011, Hernandez emerged from the CONCACAF Gold Cup victorious, beating out the USA in the final. He finished the tournament with seven goals and was the MVP of the tournament as well as the Golden Boot award winner.
Here are 5 things you should know about Chicharito’s girlfriend Andrea Duro:
- -Her full name is Andrea Duro Flores
- -She was born on October 14, 1991
- -Andrea was born in Madrid, Spain.
- -She became famous for her role as Yoli on the t.v. series Fisica o Quimica, later in 2013 starred in Gran Hotel, Olmos y Robles in 2015, Perdoname Senor in 2016 and La Catedral del Mar in 2017.
- -Andrea starred as Mara in the 2010 film Three Steps Above Heaven. Ms. Duro and Chicharito started dating in late 2017; it looks like these two have called it quits, however, neither of them has confirmed the breakup.
Check her out on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/andreaduro/
Join the Conversation