Have you met Elena Galera? She is Sergio Busquets’ longtime girlfriend, and mother of his two beautiful children. In case you didn’t know, Sergio Busquets is a Spanish professional footballer born on 16 July 1988 in Sabadell, Spain as Sergio Busquets Burgos. Busquets plays as a defensive midfielder for Barcelona and the Spanish national team.
Busquets started playing football with local team CD Badia del Vallès, followed by spells with CEF Barberà Andalucía, UE Lleida and UFB Jàbac Terrassa, before joining Barcelona’s youth ranks in 2005. He joined Barcelona’s first team in July 2008, and eventually made a name for himself in a relatively short period of time. Busquets reached the Spain national team less than one year after making his senior club debut.
On 13 September 2008, Busquets played his first La Liga match, featuring 90 minutes in a 1–1 home draw to Racing de Santander. Busquets helped Spain win the 2010 World Cup and the Euro 2012 tournaments and also represented the nation at two other World Cups and Euro 2016.
When scoring his first official goal as a Barcelona Player, Busquets was seen kissing the tattoo on his left fore-arm and pointing to the sky. It reads “something for you … the life in my country,” in Arabic. Asked about it, Busquets said, “The phrase of the tattoo is a personal phrase and I especially dedicated the goal to my grandfather.”
Here are 5 things you didn’t know about Elena Galera:
- -Elena Galera is 27 years old.
- -Elena Galera and Busquets have been dating for several years.
- -Elena gave birth to her first child, son Enzo on March 8, 2016. They announced they were expecting their second son in April.
- -Furthermore, Ms. Galera from Barcelona, Spain, studied at IES Marc Ferrer and IES Palau Ausit.
- -She worked as a physical medicine & rehabilitation assistant at Atlas integrative Medicine & Spine Center. Before that, Elena was the assistant director at Colegio Oficial de Dentistas de Baleares.
Find her on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/elenagalera/