Meet Camille Tytgat; is the stunning French girl is the lovely wife of French soccer player, Raphael Varane. Her man is one of the talented players with Real Madrid. He also plays with France National team.
Raphaël Varane is a French footballer, central defender of Real Madrid C.F.
Raphaël Varane was born on April 25, 1993, in Lille, France. Raphaël began he club career at RC Lens were within a year he played in 23 matches and scored 2 goals.
In 2011 the talented youngster was spotted by Real Madrid and brought in to the squad. In the season 2012/2013, Raphaël Varane had become a solid center back at the club and provided tough competition for Pepe and Sergio Ramos.
So far, he has won the UEFA Champions League thrice (2014, 2016 and 2017). He lifted the FIFA Club World Cup and the UEFA Super Cup the same years; won the Supercopa de España in 2012 and 2017, Copa del Rey in 2013-2014 and La Liga in 2011-12 and 2016-2017.
His fantastic performance for the French national team on the 2014 FIFA World Cup got him nominated for Best Young Player award.
Here are 5 facts about Raphael Varane’s wife Camille Tytgat:
- -According to reports, that during his off period due to his knee injury, Camille took good care of him and was by his side at all times.
- -The young French girl, who has the looks of a model –certainly is showing to be wife material and taking to heart that “in sickness and health” statement.
- -She has been described to enjoy a low profile, Camille likes her privacy however she has been spotted a few time during daylight with the young soccer player.
- -Camille and Varane have been together for a while which by their age would mean since their early teens.
- -Tytgat is currently a law student. They both attended the same school as kids and have kept a stable relationship ever since.
You can find more pictures of her on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/camilletytgat/