Aine Coutinho is the wife of Philippe Coutinho Correia born 12 June 1992 is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder or winger for Spanish club Barcelona and the Brazilian national team.
Born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, Coutinho showed prodigious talent and excelled in Vasco da Gama’s youth system. He was signed by Italian club Inter Milan in 2008 for €4 million and subsequently loaned back to Vasco, where he became a key player. He made his debut for Inter Milan in 2010 and was seen as the “future of Inter”, and was later loaned to La Liga club Espanyol in 2012.
In January 2013, he was signed by Premier League club Liverpool for £8.5 million. He flourished at Anfield; his combination of vision, passing, dribbling and bending long-range strikes earned him the nickname The Magician from Liverpool fans and teammates. After he was named in the 2015 PFA Team of the Year, Brazilian legend Pelé tipped Coutinho for a “great future”.In January 2018, Coutinho transferred to Barcelona in a record transaction fee worth €142 million ($170 million), making him the world’s third most expensive player.
Coutinho made his full international debut in 2010, and has earned over 30 caps for Brazil. He was part of the Brazilian squad at the 2015 Copa América, the Copa América Centenario in 2016, and made his World Cup debut at the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Meet Aine Coutinho; she is the exquisite wife of Philippe Coutinho, the Brazilian midfielder, and a winger who has played with Liverpool but could be joining FC Barcelona pretty soon. In addition to playing in Europe, Coutinho is on the roster of the Brazilian National Team.
Here are 5 things you need to know about Philippe Coutinho’s Wife
- Aine Coutinho, has known her talented husband ever since they were very young.
- Like him, Aine, 24, was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- She and Philippe tied the knot on May 25, 2012;
- Prior to their nuptials, Mrs. Coutinho was formerly known as Aide de Sousa.
- Philippe started his at the age of 16 with the Brazilian soccer team CR Vasco da Gama, he was 18, when he joined Internationale, but he didn’t stay alone for long, his parents, as well as Aine, moved to Italy with him.
- Two years he signed with Espanyol; by that time his parents were back in Brazil and he and Aine were married. In 2013, the young couple prepared for yet another move, this time to Liverpool; Aine and Philippe will be relocating to Barcelona this season, according to ESPN, the Catalan team agreed to a €120m (£108.8m) deal with him.
Aine Philippe and will move to Barcelona alongside their beautiful daughter Maria born in August 2016. You can follow Mrs. Coutinho on Instagram