Meet Lorelei Taron, she is the wife of Radamel Falcao, the Colombian soccer player Just played the World Cup with his national team Colombia. The Colombian side almost got through to the quarterfinals but was defeated by the English on penalties.
In addition to playing with the National team, Falcao is also a striker with Monaco.5’10 Radamel Falcao commonly known simply as Falcao wears the #9 at AS Monaco in th? French Ligue 1 ?nd represents th? Colombia national football team. H? i? ??m?tim?? nicknamed ?? El Tigre (Spanish f?r Th? Tiger) ?nd King ?f th? Europa League.
The first thing you need to know is that 5’10 Radamel Falcao, commonly known simply as Falcao wears the #9 at AS Monaco in th? French Ligue 1; among his national football teammates and fans at home, he is known by his nickname King of the Europa League and of El Tigre (Th? Tiger).
Falcao h?? b??n cited ?m?ng th? top strikers in th? world. Falcao surpassed Jürgen Klinsmann’s record ?f 15 goals (17) in a single annual club football European competition UEFA Champions League/UEFA Europa League campaign in 2011. H? ?l?? played a key role in guiding F.C. Porto t? a ????nd Europa League title, ?? w?ll ?? finishing undefeated in th? 2010–11 Primeira Liga season.
Here are 5 things you didnt know about Lorelei Taron:
- -Lorelei Dahaiana Taron was born on June 17, 1988; in Jardin America, Provincia de Misiones in Argentina to German parents.
- -Lorelei a singer for over seventeen years, studied at IUNA Conservatory and the Contemporary School of Music.
- -Furthermore, Lorelei met her husband at a Christian Church in Argentina, where both were members; he asked her out over and over again; however, she turned him down each time.
- -He was 18 and a player with River at the same time. Eventually, she decided to give the pushy boy a chance.
- -They got married on December 12, 2007. Lorelei and her soccer stud announced they were expecting their first child together in March 2013.
- -Lorelei and Falcao welcomed their first daughter; Dominique García Tarón on August 13, 2013, and little Desirée Garcia Taron, on February 17, 2015. Mrs. Taron is currently expecting their third child.
You can find her on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/loreleitaron/