Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/futbolife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mashshare-pageviews/includes/template-functions.php on line 217
This lovely gal is Ivana Gugi; she is formerly known as Miss Croatia; she has since become is the stunning wife of Croatian soccer player Domagoj Vida.
Domagoj Vida is a footballer from Croatia, currently playing for Dynamo Kyiv as a defender. He can play either at center back or as a right fullback. He was born on 29 April 1989 in Osijek and came through the youth ranks of Jedinstvo Donji Miholjac and Osijek.
When Vida graduated from the latter one and since 2006 he went on playing for the senior squad of NK Osijek. In 2010, he moved to Germany joining Bayer 04 Leverkusen. He made his first Bundesliga appearance in March 2011, when he was a substitute in a 3-0 victory over Wolfsburg.
Domagoj Vida has represented the Croatia national team at U19, U20, U21 levels and since 2010 he has been a part of the senior squad. His first international match was on 23 May 2010 against Wales and he featured as a substitute. That game was a 2-0 win. Vida was called up to represent Croatia at Euro 2012.
Here are 5 things you need to know about Ivana Gugi:
- -Ivana and Domagoj’s love story started in 2013 when they met at a nightclub in Zagreb; Ivana Gugic a former beauty queen dated her footballer for a year half before they decided to formalize their relationship.
- -24-year-old Ivana Gugic announced they were expecting their first child together in September 2015,
- -She gave birth to their son David via c-section on September 5, 2015, at the Podobnik Polyclinic in Zagreb.
- -The pair finally tied the knot on June 16, 2017, in the beautiful old church of Assumption of Mary and St. Peregrine, at the Istrian town of Umag.
- -Ivana became Miss Croatia in 2014, at the time she was also studying economics at Zagreb School of Economics and Management, worked at a pharmacy, but decided to put everything aside when she moved in with Vida and found out she was pregnant.