Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/futbolife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mashshare-pageviews/includes/template-functions.php on line 217
Erika Choperena is the beautiful wife of French national team and current Atletico Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann. Griezmann is one of the best strikers in the world, his abilities have recently helped Atletico de Madrid win the UEFA Europa League as well as reaching two UEFA Champions League finals in the last five years (lost both times against city rivals Real Madrid). The French striker was born and raised in Macon, France.
Antoine showed great interest in soccer ever since he was a little kid. However, his genetics didn’t allow him to grow much in height and frame and hence, he was rejected by many leading clubs’ youth programmes. However, in 2005 he was noticed by local club Montpellier; while playing for Montpellier Real Sociedad took notice of Griezmanns great potential. In the 2009-2010 season, he made his debut for ‘Sociedad.’ Following four successful seasons at ‘Sociedad,’ Antoine finally made his move to Atletico Madrid in July 2014. His steadily good performance helped him bag another contract with Madrid in 2016, which had him staying with the team until 2021. For his national senior team, Antoine played in the 2014 FIFA World Cup and the Euro 2016. At the latter, he got the ‘Golden Boot’ award for being the leading goal scorer in the tournament.
Gorgeous Erika started dating Griezmann in 2014 and have been together since, here are 6 things you need to know about Erika Choperena:
- -Erika is 27 years old.
- -She holds a bachelor degree in Education and is a big fashion fan.
- Has a blog where she writes daily about her looks and outfit choices.
- -She has over 9K followers on Twitter and you can check out her fashion tips here. Her posts are also translated into French.
- -Erika gave birth to the couple’s first child together, a daughter they named Mia in April 2016.
- -Antoine and Erika eventually tied the knot in July 2017.